CORRECTING and REPLACING -- Unum Therapeutics Announces 2019 Goals and Expected Milestones
In a release issued yesterday under the same headline by
- Multiple Data Readouts from ATTCK-20-03 and ATTCK-17-01 Expected in 2019 -
- Initial Data on ATTCK-34-01, Unum’s First Program in Solid Tumors, Expected in Second Half of 2019 -
- First Development Candidate from
“Unum made substantial progress in 2018 as we reported early data from our programs in non-Hodgkin lymphoma and multiple myeloma, while simultaneously expanding applications of our ACTR platform into solid tumors and introducing a second novel technology platform, BOXR, designed to improve the functionality of engineered T cells,” said
Anticipated 2019 Milestones
ACTR707 + rituximab in r/r
- Complete the dose escalation phase of ATTCK-20-03, the ongoing, multicenter Phase 1 study testing ACTR707 in combination with rituximab to treat patients with relapsed/refractory B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Advance into cohort expansion to confirm the preliminary recommended Phase 2 dose.
- Report results from the dose escalation phase and preliminary data from the cohort expansion phase of the ATTCK-20-03 study.
ACTR087 + SEA-BCMA in r/r multiple myeloma
Progressdose escalation of ACTR087 and SEA-BCMA in ATTCK-17-01, a Phase 1, multi-center, open-label trial designed to test the safety, tolerability and anti-myeloma activity of the combination in patients with r/r multiple myeloma.
- Report clinical data from multiple cohorts of the dose escalation phase.
ACTR707 + trastuzumab in HER2+ advanced cancers
- Enroll and dose patients in Unum’s first ACTR T cell study in solid tumors, ATTCK-34-01, a multicenter, single-arm, open-label dose escalation study evaluating ACTR T cells in combination with trastuzumab in patients with HER2+ advanced cancers.
- Report initial clinical data from ongoing dose escalation.
ACTR087 + rituximab in r/r
- Complete enrollment in ATTCK-20-2, a Phase I clinical trial evaluating safety and anti-lymphoma activity of ACTR087 in combination with rituximab in patients with relapsed or refractory B cell
NHL, and report data from the trial.
- Continued progress with new Bolt-On Chimeric Receptor technology platform (“BOXR”) that improves T cell functionality by countering immunosuppression in solid tumor cancers. Initiate preclinical development of BOXR1030, which has been nominated as the first product candidate from this platform.
About Unum Therapeutics
The Company is headquartered in
Forward looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Statements in this press release about our future expectations, plans and prospects, including projections regarding future revenues and financial performance, the anticipated timing of our clinical trials and regulatory filings, our long-term growth and our ability to achieve our strategy, the design of our clinical trials, the development of our product candidates, including the three lead ACTR product candidates, the results of our clinical trials, as well as other statements containing the words "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "project," "should," "target," "will," or "would" and similar expressions, constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We may not actually achieve the forecasts disclosed in our forward-looking statements, and you should not place undue reliance on our forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from the projections disclosed in the forward-looking statements we make as a result of a variety of risks and uncertainties, including risks related to the accuracy of our estimates regarding expenses, future revenues, capital requirements, and the need for additional financing, the success, cost and timing of our product development activities and clinical trials, our ability to obtain and maintain regulatory approval for our product candidates, and the other risks and uncertainties described in the "Risk Factors" sections of our public filings with the
Source: Unum Therapeutics Inc.